Sunday, May 19, 2013

Notebook Blogairy Finds "The Notebook"

 
So, I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and had just come in from completing the baby registry with daddy-to-be.  We're both dog-tired and in need of sleep (our dogs were barking!! Uh...feet.)

But, my brain wouldn't shut down.  What do I do? Flick on the TV, of course.  I find The Notebook is on and decide to watch it this time.  You know, the Ryan Gosling love story?  You'd figure that with my moniker being The Notebook Blogairy anything with 'notebook' in it would be something I gravitate towards, right?  LOL.

Anywho, I am drawn into the story and fall in love with the endearing love story and figure out what's happening and who the two mature adults really are and from that moment I became a waterbag!  (You know you cried throughout this movie too!)

The story goes back and forth in time from the past to the present and does it beautifully!  I am so glad I took the time to watch The Notebook.  It reminded me a bit of Bridges of Madison County except for the ending -- of course.

Blogairy Notebook Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment